Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hello. This is my first post. If you don't know who Geminial is, it's just your friendly friend, Min.

I'm starting this post with quite a sombre mood, having received a certain SMS from our beloved Winnie.

Rachel, Daniel and I were just talking.

There's no point being sad. Of course we're all sad. You'd be a robot if you're not.

But if this is for God I'm sure we'll all do it.

Okay, enough seriousness. I don't like being serious for too long. Takes the fun out of everything, yea?

About that skin.. Well. School is starting for me in Poly, in fact just tomorrow.

I'm going to start on the skin right NOW.

God made such a great sacrifice for us, what's this to me?

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

Cheerios!

No comments: